Almonds are not nuts
Did you know that almonds are officially not nuts but kernels?
We only use the sweetest and crunchy variety in our granolas (e.g. in the Mandel Britta ) - Nonpareil.
This variety is mainly grown in Australia, the USA, Chile and Spain.
They can be recognized by their light brown colour, smooth surface and flat shape.
1. Curb appetite with high protein content and dietary fiber
2. Can lower cholesterol thanks to healthy fats
3. are good for the intestinal flora
4. strengthen the immune system with vitamin E
5. are good for the metabolism thanks to magnesium